Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday March 15th, 2013


15th
A. Above Knee Hang Power Snatch. Snatch Balance, 1.1 x 4 sets, 3 min
B. Squat Clean, build to a challenging single
C. Front Squat @ 20X1, 1 rep @ 200lbs + Chains x 10 sets, 1 min
D. 13.2 - do 3 rounds as fast as possible

A. 155,165,175,182 (f SB).    Still not staying over bar long enough but getting better. This is a PR from the Hang and there is more in there. Still leaping forward and donkey kicking too much. 



B. 282 (PR). more in there for sure.   


C. complete.  easy.  Today was super explosive.  I felt great on all lifts. 

D. 2:29.   Felt great, like this pace was maintanble for a bit longer.  I'd rather go a bit too hard early on this one and sputter at the end than realize I've left too much in the tank.  Gonna go fast and refuse to break the PP, get my active recovery on the other movements.  I expect a big score on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment