Saturday, January 5, 2013

Training January 5th, 2013


6 sets ALL OUT:
10 Thrusters @ 115lb
15 sec Airdyne
Rest 8 x work time
+
10 min extra rest
+
3 rounds for time:
10 Power Clean @ 135lb
10 Burpees to 6" OH
*Sub 2:45 min is goal

Thrusters all unbroken
calories  - 16, 13,10,10,10,11

absolutely smashed after this.  little bit of raisins in between sets.

one of the sets with occasional training partner Ryan Andrew 



3 rounds for time.  Disaster after the lactic work:



3:38.  Had NOTHING on this.  No pop for the cleans and no desire to keep going. Cleans felt like 185#. The lactic power work beforehand DESTROYED me. I think fresh I might be close to 2:45. After the lactic work no chance right now.  

2 comments:

  1. Damn dude good work, that must have sucked! I probably would be close to 7 minutes on that triplet right now. Just a suggestion if it was me on the cleans I would do a slight dip under each one and not muscle them. But then again your significantly stronger then me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wes: It was just a couplet! Just cleans and burpees. Yea I was muscling the cleans because my legs were shot after the lactic workout beforehand. My legs and I were not interested in contributing to cleaning the weight.

      Delete