Saturday, February 9, 2013

CrossFit Dewitt competition.

CrossFit Dewitt Competition

WOD 1
10 minute AMRAP
7 hang snatches 135#
25m plate push  -  45# iron plate across turf surface
25m "Joe's Drag"      it was this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpOYPci6m1E     with 45# plate
50m run

I got through 3 rounds, 7 snatches and the plate push.  Hardest thing was easily the "Joe's Drag".
17th place. Felt like this was well paced for me. Snatches went unbroken in round 1, then 4/3 after that.  Drag was killer on midline, and some different standards as far as knee tucks were allowed.


WOD 2
7 min amrap
500m row
then
21-15-9
deficit deadlift 245#
push-ups off of 45# plate with chest to deck
GHD sit-ups

I completed 7 push-ups into the round of 9.  Results aren't up yet but I think that I got between 6th and 8th on this workout. 1:40 row.  15/6 with a breath break on DL.  10/5 with a breath on second set of DL.  9/6 on push-ups with a couple breaths rest.  All GHD and final DL and push-ups unbroken. Generally ok with this workout as well. Probably could have done DL unbroken but I think that would've not allowed for fast movement elsewhere. This was kind of a wheelhouse workout for me as I generally handle any workout with deadlifts well. The deficit was tougher than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment