Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Monday 7/24
UB BB

Tuesday
Planned to do the 300s and LB work today but my back cramped doing some dumb ab routine involving DB sprinter deadlifts I decided to try on Monday. 

Did 30 mins on AD at easy pace
Some rotational abs
10 mins sprinter yoga

Wednesday 7/26
Back still a little tight but decided to get a good warm-up and do the 300s. 
First one in 43s
Second one in 42s
Called it here before the third as I was in very rough shape and would have had significant drop off

Weights – went very light here and no barbell due to back
A. Goblet step-up with 70# x 8 x 3 sets.  I like this as it challenges my positioning
B. Cross body DB RDL  20# x 8 x 3 sets
C. 10 T2R, 10 hanging leg raises, 10 knees to chest x 3 sets
D. Rotational med ball slams x 10 x 2 sets per side


Thursday
Tempo Runs- 150m   these were PERFECTt and I felt great.   I think if I do 4 runs per week this is a perfect way to keep intensity down and work mechanics. 
UB BB

Friday  - 7-28
Think I did 30 mins on AD with some abs  forgetting now

Saturday
Rest

Sunday 
8 x 20 prowler push
Banded DL x 2 x 4 sets with 255.    
Called it here as it no motivation

Monday 7-31
UB BB – deload week

Tuesday – rest

Weds – 8/2
250m 8 mins rest 250m      36s for both.  Called it here because I was tight, exhausted and would have had critical drop off with a 3rd set. 

UB BB deload workout 2.  

Thursday
AD 30 mins, rotational abs

Friday 8/4
7x40m block starts.  Chopped some sets here to keep fatigue down
A. FS built to a tough 275 in 10 mins
B. SL BE with 10# x 8

150m strides x 3.
C.  2 sets of light cossack, jefferson curl, calf raise

Saturday 8/5
UB BB, rotational abs,abs

Sunday 8/6

No comments:

Post a Comment