Thursday, February 24, 2011

Training Continued

The most recent testers we had:

3 rounds for time:
15 Dead Lift - 185#
15 Ring Dips
20 Box Jumps - 24"

I completed this in 3:17. I was pleased with the power output and this was a very competitive time. This is an absolute "wheelhouse" workout for me as these are 3 of my better movements and the workout was in a time domain I am comfortable with. I feel primed and ready to go for any workout that tests this energy system.


The next tester we had was on Wednesday and was:

for time:
50 Handstand Push Ups
100 pistols (one legged squats)
150 sit ups
200 double unders

This took me 31:23. This was not a competitive time but I knew going in this WOD would be a struggle. HSPU's and pistols are my two biggest weaknesses but they are getting better and this represents progress for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment